Fundraise with friends, with colleagues or your local community and have fun!
- You could organise an individual event like a sponsored swim or cycle and set yourself a personal fitness challenge as well as a fundraising target.
- Join a national event like a marathon or the Three Peaks Challenge and choose PetSavers as your charity.
- Get a team together and create a sports tournament such as five-a-side football - making it competitive can make it even more fun and you can encourage other local families, businesses, school mates or colleagues to get involved.
- Why not go abroad and set yourself a challenge, just like Jackie Harrop who cycled across Costa Rica or Wolfgang Dohne who took part in the world's most northern cross-country ski race in Svalgard, an island off the north coast of Scandinavia.
- Why not do something daring like a skydive, bungee jump or zip wire challenge, just like Northwest Surgeons vet practice. The challenge will benefit you as well as PetSavers and if you are doing it as a team, it is a great opportunity for team building.
- Encourage your child, niece, nephew or grandchild to conquer their fears! If you know someone who is learning to swim, work with them to set a challenge and a timescale and ask people to sponsor them. This will help them to learn to swim and support PetSavers at the same time.
- Organise a charity dog walk or puppy socialisation play dates with your clients and charge a fee.
- You can raise money within your practice by holding a cake sale or having an open day with games.
- Organise sweepstakes for events such as Wimbledon or Strictly Come Dancing.
- Organise a picnic in the park for clients and their four-legged friends and charge an entry fee.
- Create a pub quiz style event for clients or local businesses and charge a fee.